• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023–24 NZ women's summer

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some very poor fielding in this 19th over has robbed us of a great finish. It's still been a really fun game, though.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Great cameo from Nensi Patel to make what should have been an easy situation look as easy as it should have been! She loves hitting it square though, so not the best bowling from Baird (or the best fielding).

That awful LBW decision turned into a positive for CD haha.

RMBolton

U19 Debutant
UP THE BRAVE!

Of all the teams to win against, the Blaze? Sheesh. It's something I've noticed a bit this SS - the Blaze aren't feared anymore. They'll still be in with a shot at the title, but it'll be no cakewalk. With the Magicians in what feels like a rut, the Hinds top of the table, if the Brave pick up a couple more wins & the Hearts get going, this WSS could actually get quite chaotic.

The likes of the Hinds, Magicians & maybe the Hearts might look at what the Brave did & see a quite vulnerable Blaze (whether they are or not is debatable). The Hinds vs Blaze clash under lights at McLean Park might actually be pivotal to the season, as well as their matches against the Magicians.

_Ed_

Molineux looks like a quality signing for Canterbury. Good to see her (hopefully) putting her shocking run of injuries behind her.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Auckland really stole that in the final over after Green kept them in the game. Probably one of the best T20 endings I've seen

DougieRydal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Molineux looks like a quality signing for Canterbury. Good to see her (hopefully) putting her shocking run of injuries behind her.
Was she just there (very) briefly? As the Magicians squad for today includes Aussie Big Bash player Maddie Penna (as well as Fatima Sana)

_Ed_

Wow, that must have been an extremely short-term signing!

Penna's not bad, but wouldn't be on the same level IMO. She'll probably win the game single-handedly now that I've said that.

RMBolton

U19 Debutant
Was she just there (very) briefly? As the Magicians squad for today includes Aussie Big Bash player Maddie Penna (as well as Fatima Sana)
From memory she was here during a bye for her state team in the WNCL. Fair enough. I know when Wello was here last season she was constantly going back & forth.

Wow, that must have been an extremely short-term signing!

Penna's not bad, but wouldn't be on the same level IMO. She'll probably win the game single-handedly now that I've said that.
Today's the Mags turn to get Chamari-ed!