• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

PY

International Coach
Only? 3am for me and I'm almost falling asleep sometimes.
That's because people like us have to get up early during the week Craigos. :p

Oh and Anna, can you not make 3rd then? For the team children, I'm giving up one of my 20 days off a yr for this!

PY

International Coach
Was gonna say... jeyps, you're up early Pete! :blink:
Yeah, getting up at 6 in the morning during the week sucks as I can't sleep at the weekend 'cos of my body clock. Just end up getting more and more knackered. :)

Craig

World Traveller
That's because people like us have to get up early during the week Craigos. :p

Oh and Anna, can you not make 3rd then? For the team children, I'm giving up one of my 20 days off a yr for this!
Oh I get up early enough myself my friend. Working 12 hour days ATM.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd like to apologise for my last few posts; I didn't really think much before I posted them & have now realised that it's all pretty stupid! Sorry to Richard & anyone else who had to read this - I'm not normally that cranky! (Damned groundwater recharge :dry:)
Hmm, well I'm not one to refuse to accept an apology without very good reason, but nonetheless - us two "not getting on" (to put it mildly) is hardly just a recent thing, is it?

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Nope, am still at home then and there's no way I'm coming back up to Uni earlier than the 6th - am going to watch Bath v Gloucs on the 4th :D

Hmm, well I'm not one to refuse to accept an apology without very good reason, but nonetheless - us two "not getting on" (to put it mildly) is hardly just a recent thing, is it?
But that's just life! I don't ever expect to get along with everyone on this planet, it's just not going to happen.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nor do I (though one can obviously make an effort, as I mostly do). The point I was making is that it's not just a case of this being recent, is it?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Eventually confirmed. I will be in the UK for the last week of Jan.

Obviously will miss the 5th Jan meetup but I would love a net. Not had a proper net since Rich (Langers) was in SA doing photos.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Right, I'm definately up for last week of Jan. Presume these scholarly types will struggle, but maybe a weekend might be found free if we were really lucky.

Usual lot? Mat, Rich, Alex?

And anyone else up for late Jan who'd not be able to do the 3rd or 4th? (Don't think the 5th seems to suit anyone as well as the 2 previous days would)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is in the pipeline, if you'll excuse the pun. With any look I'll have it done after this 4:30AM lark's done (ie, Thursday).