• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeam but no commentary at all is amazing, you can just soak up the atmosphere without having it farted on by the commentary team. Quickly switching over to the digital channel has the commentary if required so its pretty awesome.

Going to make this summer of cricket so much more enjoyable.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I must say, listening to JL on the ABC has been absolutely fantastic, best guy. Now if only we could have he & Skull being the expert commentators each test, along with a visiting expert, as opposed to listening to Roebuck & Fleming.

archie mac

International Coach
I must say, listening to JL on the ABC has been absolutely fantastic, best guy. Now if only we could have he & Skull being the expert commentators each test, along with a visiting expert, as opposed to listening to Roebuck & Fleming.
I quite enjoy PR:)

Johnners

Since when did not one of Ponting, Hussey & Hayden fail to make an impact on a test match with the bat...

pup11

International Coach
Hussey' dismissal is a huge blow and Australia are in huge trouble now and South Africa are in with a big chance of coming back into this game.

pup11

International Coach
Given the fact that bulk of the wickets in the game have fell during the last session of day 1 and 2 of this test, so in a way the the worst could be yet to come....:(

duffer

Steyn starts of with the most scrumptious of pies you'll ever see. Wow, he has been a disappointment here.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Steyn starts of with the most scrumptious of pies you'll ever see. Wow, he has been a disappointment here.
Bowlers like Steyn never do well in Australia, it's not a huge shock. He could still turn it around later in the series but he needs a few more tricks than pitching it up and hoping for some outswing. He's a good bowler, but he'll be more of a handful in home conditions.

I can see Morkel having an impact later in the series though. If the MCG in particular offers a bit, look out.