• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
My prediction last night was 478. Suspect they get a few more than that, but I'd have taken 500 at 260-1.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
About a minute and half there used adjusting the field.

The noticeable thing about Bashir is that although he doesn't put the most revs on it, and he was attacked pretty badly yesterday, he's bowled little in the way of things like blatant long-hops that I've seen (unlike, say, a Moeen Ali). The smaller errors in length can be corrected through practice.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
This is brainless, just get all the fielders on the boundaries for first 4 balls then bring them in. It's not rocket science, but he's not doing either.

Now it's another lost review I suspect.

Starfighter

0/13 for Pope.

The game would be so much quicker if they could generate the ball tracking faster.

mackembhoy

International Regular
About a minute and half there used adjusting the field.

The noticeable thing about Bashir is that although he doesn't put the most revs on it, and he was attacked pretty badly yesterday, he's bowled little in the way of things like blatant long-hops that I've seen (unlike, say, a Moeen Ali). The smaller errors in length can be corrected through practice.
The fact he’s learning how to play red ball cricket at test level it’s commendable how he’s fared so far in an England shirt.

I think the building blocks are there for him to become a good test match bowler. His ceiling is certainly higher than Leach has ever shown for England.

Moeen was always a batsman that could bowl, he performed better than he should have. Why I liked him so much a real punch above his weight as a test match bowler.

Thala_0710

U19 Debutant
They finally get Shaheen on strike and give the ball to the Root. Looks like England do believe in the Rootlidharan meme

Starfighter

Aeon: the yawning chasm of time between an England bowler reaching the top of their run and them actually starting it.

Silver Silva

International Regular
Atkinson looking like Jofra Archer before he quit Test cricket for a period of time due to injury, I highly doubt he will finish the tour .
England broke him with that 6 tests in a row burst , speed is way down.