• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Now Atkinson.....Can't help thinking this fielding is a sign of things to come in the batting. The heat appears to have got to them...

Silver Silva

International Regular
England are on their knees now , they are begging for that declaration..

I reckon they can lose 1 or 2 wickets now is the time to bowl at them.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Salman now appears to be playing for the not out....he's probably hoping they'll take a catch off Abrar sooner or later.

Chubb

International Regular
England in meltdown territory now. They will lose at least a couple before the close.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
That just sums it up. We finally take a catch and our opening batsman dislocates his thumb in the process.

Silver Silva

International Regular
That was probably the worst innings I have ever seen from a test batsman , Abrar could have been out 4 times in 8 balls

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff from Pakistan. And yet....I still don't think England are out of it. Easily could score big quickly and then put the pressure on the 3rd innings.