• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Konstas gets his ton now. Good to see an innings like that from him, not good that we will probably see a garbage "tEsT BoLtEr" article about it in the next couple of days
Jake Carder the test bolter was definitely my favourite iteration of that genre.

the big bambino

International Captain
Good and bad seeing Harris scoring runs when it counts. Bad is that it might impress selectors. Good in seeing CW meltdown over it.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chandrasinghe played the best knock of his career today. Didn't waste too much of anyone's time

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking at the NSW scorecard, it seems to me that NSW should go all in the PONIs and ditch these old ****s

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasn’t Daniel Hughes a test bolter prediction last season?

Wasn’t long ago anyway

I remember the days there there was that sort of talk around Hughes when NSW dropped Ed Cowan for him.

In some ways that feels like a damn long time ago. In other ways, it really doesn't

Qlder

International Debutant
With Konstas 19 years and 6 days he must have gone close to some sort of record today. Maybe youngest Aussie to score a 150 since Neil Harvey scored 154 at 18 years 83 days in 1947?

Edit: scratch that, Marcus Harris hit 157 at 18 years 225 days in March 2011 and Kurtis Patterson also hit 157 at 18 years 234 days in Nov 2011

Last edited:

Qlder

International Debutant
Pretty cool that NSW has 3 players that hit a FC century as teenagers (Maddinson, Edwards and Konstas)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cartwright's dismissal reminds me of those Ollie Pope used to have against spin, playing well back to a fairly full delivery.

Be intriguing see S. Elliott and McClure bowling tomorrow. They both have a bit to work with IMO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cartwright's dismissal reminds me of those Ollie Pope used to have against spin, playing well back to a fairly full delivery.

Be intriguing see S. Elliott and McClure bowling tomorrow. They both have a bit to work with IMO.
Cartwright just loves getting bowled.