• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two bad dismissals that sum up how NZ are in this position despite it not being that difficult to bat.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I do fear for NZ when they tour India who are a much better Test side than SL
For sure, it’s coming at a bad time for this side. And it’s far more difficult to attack your way to 300-plus totals in India (which is the bare minimum to be competitive). Still think the top 5 are capable of putting some decent scores on the board, they’re a good lineup that has tended to badly underachieve in recent times, would probably agree with @SteveNZ that the lack of FC cricket between internationals doesn’t help. The bowling is very much up against it, though.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I don't think there's much evidence of it being a par 400, NZ conceded so much by repeadedly shelling chances against a good batting lineup who won the toss at home and then the game ran away from them.

These runs are dead runs so I don't think they signify a lot

govinda indian fan

U19 Cricketer
For sure, it’s coming at a bad time for this side. And it’s far more difficult to attack your way to 300-plus totals in India (which is the bare minimum to be competitive). Still think the top 5 are capable of putting some decent scores on the board, they’re a good lineup that has tended to badly underachieve in recent times, would probably agree with @SteveNZ that the lack of FC cricket between internationals doesn’t help. The bowling is very much up against it, though.
Think it will be more difficult for you guys against us considering we have bumarh and siraj and akashdeep who are very good bowlers need kane to have atg series to win in india