• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka

Moss

International Vice-Captain
It's really hard to fathom why. He's 34, which is reasonably old, but he didn't play for NZ until he was 27, doesn't play franchise cricket, and so on. But the decline from the 90 at home to England two summers ago has been outrageous bad. Averaging 12 in 16 innings.
Good player but quality spin seems to be his kryptonite. Has had to deal with a lot of that in the last 12 months, including the home summer when Nathan Lyon turned out to be a big factor.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Stop stop they're already dead etc

Only consolation here is four of our batsmen all scoring tons

Silver Silva

International Regular
Fmd nz what are you doing ffs?

Nissanka must feel like a right idiot
Scoreline doesn't tell the full story. NZ bowlers have bowled well but they have been let down by poor fielding skills, slip fielding and wicketkeeping quality has been really poor from NZ in this test match.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only consolation here is four of our batsmen all scoring tons
Won't happen, IMO.

I've seen my share of awful tests since starting supporting this team in the '90s, and I reckon this is shaping up to be one of the worst.

Not wanting to take any credit away from SL, who are a team on the rise, but jeez.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
O’Rourke has bowled only two overs today so far. Hope no fitness issues there.

King Kane

International Debutant
This test is looking even worse for us than the last one, not having any tv coverage of this test series here is looking like being a blessing in disguise.