• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Liking what I've seen of bryce jackson so far. No idea how tall he is, but looks fast and is listed as outright fast in most places. Also got some good movement back into and away from the right hander to dismiss mcsweeney and hunt respectively. Line on the short ball is a bit off, but when he get's it right that one also looks pretty nasty.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Liking what I've seen of bryce jackson so far. No idea how tall he is, but looks fast and is listed as outright fast in most places. Also got some good movement back into and away from the right hander to dismiss mcsweeney and hunt respectively. Line on the short ball is a bit off, but when he get's it right that one also looks pretty nasty.
Has relegated Beardman to #11 in line for WA quicks

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking forward to seeing what all the U19 pacer hype is about in Qld vs Tas on Wednesday.

While Callum Vidler is unfortunately injured with something called 'osteitis pubis' (they say could be out for 3 months) Qld managed to lure Tom Straker from NSW and he's supposed to make his List A debut.
That’s potentially a bad injury & in some ways worse than stress fractures

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great, I was just thinking WA didn't have enough quality quicks

Qlder

International Debutant
Can anyone tell me why Qld vs Tas is being played in Melbourne where there's ****ty weather delaying the match?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's so that, in the case the players have to step out of the cricket ground at some stage, they won't have to interact with Queenslanders or Tasmanians

Qlder

International Debutant
Reduced to a 20 over game. It looks really dark out there so doubt they can get through 40 overs as probably too dark at 5 pm. Tas win a very important toss and bowl.

McDermott looking very 'beefy' out there, ate a few pies over the winter it seems

Last edited: