• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

Victor Ian

International Coach
Not a fan of seeing women hit each other but the Aussie girl is now guaranteed a medal in the middleweight

Scoring was bizarre as she didn’t lose a round but somehow they scored it a split decision

Amateur boxing is dodgy af
My daughter had to be impartial, but my wife and I...it's on! (She's Moroccan)

Ali TT

International Regular
Bronze for GB's Fry in the horsey dancey stuff behind two Germans.

Sad scenes in the women's badminton SF where the Spanish competitor was a on course for an easy victory and twisted her knee. She tried a couple more rally's after treatment but had to quit. Even her Chinese opponent looked close to tears.