• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

Spark

Global Moderator
if you're doing a relay as a time trial you're doing it wrong
Definitely have to admit it doesn't make sense to me; if I was planning this what I'd do is go FFMM and have it so the rider to take over gets to slipstream in the previous rider before taking over at the line.

Chubb

International Regular
Red card for India in hockey Quarter final v GB. Don't see them often.
No you basically have to knock someone out or threaten the ref to get a red card in hockey. Someone once shoulder barged me, shoved me into the ground and I ended up in hospital with a concussion. We got free a hit.

Didn’t see the incident, but Guardian says it looked accidental.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No you basically have to knock someone out or threaten the ref to get a red card in hockey. Someone once shoulder barged me, shoved me into the ground and I ended up in hospital with a concussion. We got free a hit.

Didn’t see the incident, but Guardian says it looked accidental.
Poms getting a leg up from officials. Quelle surprisèment

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Fair play India - good penalty shootout and great defence in general.

Poor from Team GB not to be able to take advantage of being up a man for that long though

Ali TT

International Regular
This horsey dancey stuff drags on, swear the same Dutch woman has been riding for about fifteen minutes.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know the women's athletics is much, much more than just a festival for the eyes. They are dedicated athletes who work ridiculously hard, often not for the rewards they deserve.

But in watching the 200m and the 3000m steeplechase tonight, I can't think of anywhere else on earth that you would find so many very good looking people all one place.

RossTaylorsBox

I know the women's athletics is much, much more than just a festival for the eyes. They are dedicated athletes who work ridiculously hard, often not for the rewards they deserve.

But in watching the 200m and the 3000m steeplechase tonight, I can't think of anywhere else on earth that you would find so many very good looking people all one place.
Thanks Brook's side

social

Not a fan of seeing women hit each other but the Aussie girl is now guaranteed a medal in the middleweight

Scoring was bizarre as she didn’t lose a round but somehow they scored it a split decision

Amateur boxing is dodgy af