• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Spark

Global Moderator
It was probably someone's multi but if so they did a good enough job covering their tracks that I have no idea who, and they did a good enough job being exceptionally obnoxious that I don't care to find out.

Apologies it took so long to get rid; in my defence I managed to fix Elden Ring's performance last night so I was playing that instead.

Spark

Global Moderator
In the end the creepyposting was what tipped it over the bar but forum atmosphere really just does cover it. We cannot have a situation where every single thread he engages in gets massively derailed by some inane, circular argument for a few pages because he decided to pick a fight which either kills the thread dead or requires me or some other mod to step in and kill the derail.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
He was a despised knob (the worst kind of knob) on Planet Rugby as "Bill" or "You can call me Bill" and considering the stuff you can get away with on there, it's no surprise he didn't ingratiate himself to the locals here, despite multiple attempts.