• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

Spark

Global Moderator
The "ha, it's your women not your men winning" is a JD Vance-level weird dig at Australia, but seems to keep coming up on here.
Tbf the weird disparity between the performance of the women and men has been hotly debated in Aus since London; the men have been notorious chronic underperformers for years

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The "ha, it's your women not your men winning" is a JD Vance-level weird dig at Australia, but seems to keep coming up on here.
I used it as the mens swimmers are hardly doing anything compared to the women who are dominant. The men's swimming is actually fun as the medals are being spread about numerous nations.

Ali TT

International Regular
Hungarian shooter not wearing glasses, some kind of super sight compared to the cyborgs she's up against, but wins bronze nonetheless.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never watched fencing before, the men's epee team final was a good place to start - huge swings in momentum/result in the last minute alone leading to extra time
Got some family over there atm who somehow jagged some tix to that event

Molehill

International Captain
Was wondering about that

Assume that accommodation is horrendous as well
Nope, a mate of mine went to Paris this week on business, no issue with hotels at all.

Also, I thought London prices were steep, but everything sold out. Seems the French fill up where they have medal chances but nowhere else.