• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
@CartyDurham stick around bro.

Not sure what @Furball said because as far as I know he doesn't even look at the cricket threads anymore?

Ongoing discussion of matches is what makes match threads great. You can do this without posting the score etc on a game we are all watching which is I guess where you've had the feedback.

In the domestic threads, posting the score updates is really useful where you can assume most of us aren't watching at that moment. In the Test threads etc - comment on the action but maybe cut down the 'x is out' posts which aren't really the style of modern day CW match threads where we're all watching the match while posting. But keep adding your opinion! That's what the forum is here for.

PM me if you want to discuss--|

Regards,
np10, Global Moderator

Spark

Global Moderator
^^ What np10 said. As a general rule we do frown upon only posting scores because pretty much everyone on this website has cricinfo/some equivalent open anyway and are watching in real time. Posting opinions about stuff, sure great.

CartyDurham

International Captain
^^ What np10 said. As a general rule we do frown upon only posting scores because pretty much everyone on this website has cricinfo/some equivalent open anyway and are watching in real time. Posting opinions about stuff, sure great.
What I posted was on a football game at the Olympic Games

I posted when a goal went in and who scored that’s all

“is that hideous spam” and “no Cnut is interested “

anyway I’ve deleted all posts on the official Olympic thread as I’m not here to cause upset or to be accused of hideous spam

sorry for even posting this

CartyDurham

International Captain
@CartyDurham stick around bro.

Not sure what @Furball said because as far as I know he doesn't even look at the cricket threads anymore?

Ongoing discussion of matches is what makes match threads great. You can do this without posting the score etc on a game we are all watching which is I guess where you've had the feedback.

In the domestic threads, posting the score updates is really useful where you can assume most of us aren't watching at that moment. In the Test threads etc - comment on the action but maybe cut down the 'x is out' posts which aren't really the style of modern day CW match threads where we're all watching the match while posting. But keep adding your opinion! That's what the forum is here for.

PM me if you want to discuss--|

Regards,
np10, Global Moderator
Pm sent

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta say that generously using the ignore function makes this forum a much more pleasant experience. There's really no point in engaging with context that vexes you. Also, as a general rule, football fans are low IQ hooligans and avoiding them is advisable at all times, not just on this forum.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gotta say that generously using the ignore function makes this forum a much more pleasant experience. There's really no point in engaging with context that vexes you. Also, as a general rule, football fans are low IQ hooligans and avoiding them is advisable at all times, not just on this forum.
Love you too

CartyDurham

International Captain
I’ve taken this advice fully on board