• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
tbf the more generous view is that klein saw a guy potentially taken out in the last ten of a tight origin decider and out of an abundance of caution sent it for a second look just to make sure annesley wouldn't have to come out and tell two million bloodthirsty two-headed morons that they were dudded out of a try

Kraken

State Captain
tbf the more generous view is that klein saw a guy potentially taken out in the last ten of a tight origin decider and out of an abundance of caution sent it for a second look just to make sure annesley wouldn't have to come out and tell two million bloodthirsty two-headed morons that they were dudded out of a try
this is an extremely generous view lol

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
RTS is such a class player
Why he doesn't start at fullback with CNK out is beyond belief.
Yeah I get that it makes it more comfortable for the young guy coming in rah rah but that's not a good enough reason imo.
The guy has had an illustrious career with most of his success at the back which includes no less than two Dally M awards.
Almost certainly would of won tonight if he started at the back as Tuaupiki coughed it up early which led to points.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given up trying to work out why a PNG NRL team is a thing (other than money, of course)

Government: we need one for regional something or other

NRL: okay, everything has a price

Government: $600 million

NRL: done!

But the place is a shithole so nobody will live there

Government & NRL: CAIRNS!!!!

Wtf

Coronis

International Coach
I’m excited to see a full strength Panthers back in action this week, Cleary looked pretty good last week and now we have Yeo, Martin, Luai, To’o and Edwards coming back.

I’m also curious re: the Broncos. Do we think with Reynolds’ return they make the 8?

Kraken

State Captain
I’m excited to see a full strength Panthers back in action this week, Cleary looked pretty good last week and now we have Yeo, Martin, Luai, To’o and Edwards coming back.

I’m also curious re: the Broncos. Do we think with Reynolds’ return they make the 8?
Penrith can wait until next week to be at 100% pls

re Broncos - very slim chance tbh