• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1

Coronis

International Coach
Oh Sergio, can't you go five seconds without humiliating yourself?

rip. Unless he magically drives through the field (at Hungary?!) I think this is definitely it for him at Red Bull. They’ll dump him at that performance clause deadline. Unless Mexico is bringing in enough money to cover the loss from not winning the team championship (doubt it)

ripper868

International Coach
Annoyed Piastri has been robbed by his own team of a win here.

Norris also blatantly pushing so he can make enough gap to justify not giving the win to Piastri.

Coronis

International Coach
Would’ve thought I’d be happier when Oscar got his first win. Nobody really wants a win like that right? Especially your first win.

But Oscar should’ve had first pick on the stops and yeah, pretty sure at the team meeting they made the decision whoever leads at the first lap etc.

Good comebacks from Perez and Russell. Verstappen just confirmed everything I’ve been saying about him recently. He’s literally become a whiny baby who cries when things don’t go his way. When your own engineer has to tell you to stop being childish in a race… wow.

Underrated drive from Tsunoda. Only driver to make a one stop work and took home 9th. Very good drive from him.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Generational performances from max and lando today. Lando snapping at lewis in the room and max telling them to send the medico to the stewards just capped it.

Spikey

Vcrb deciding daniel, on mediums, had to pit at the same time as the guys on softs started pitting was one of the dumber moves. Luckily yuki held onto 9th anyway

Coronis

International Coach
Underrated drive from Tsunoda. Only driver to make a one stop work and took home 9th. Very good drive from him.
Also yeah read an article re: Ricciardo. He was ahead of Tsunoda and they pitted him so he could stay stuck behind the guys who ran softs initially. Awful strat for him, he’s extremely pissed. Probs should’ve been a 9/10 for RB with both on a one stop.

Gutted to miss the memery. Woo-hoo Oscar!
Sadly this weekend McLaughlin got divebombed by Power, causing McLaughlin to DNF and Newgarden and Power to finish last on the lead lap. rip

Spikey

Lmao stroll also being a baby and Daniel not pulling any punches in calling out the strat. What a hilarious race

Molehill

International Captain
Verstappen being a whiny baby is hardly breaking news
The worst thing F1 ever did was handing him his first title. People thought Hamilton was a bit of a wanker, but they should've realised what a completely different level this **** was on.

I see Lando didn't exactly come out of post race conversations with Hamilton smelling of roses either. I guess if Max is your buddy, it's to be expected.

kyear2

International Coach
Radio comms the last 10 laps has been great fun, Versatppen being called childish by his own crew after hitting Hamilton was peak.
Thought it was really uncomfortable to watch really. Only McLaren can mess up an easy 1- 2 finish apparently.

As far as Max is concerned

Screenshot_2024-07-22-15-01-50-31_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

That was embarrassing.

kyear2

International Coach
The worst thing F1 ever did was handing him his first title. People thought Hamilton was a bit of a wanker, but they should've realised what a completely different level this **** was on.

I see Lando didn't exactly come out of post race conversations with Hamilton smelling of roses either. I guess if Max is your buddy, it's to be expected.
Lando had been subtlety snippy with Lewis a couple races prior, he and Max are the personification of entitled and really both of them can rub you the wrong way.

Lando was flat out wrong yesterday against his teammate, but the team obviously should have handled it better.