• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
If he hasn’t hit this it surely out, at worst umpires call , no bat for me

well bowled holder, three reds

he’s bowled well holder and deserves that break through Pope 57

123 for 2

effectively 2 for 2

mackembhoy

International Debutant
That was plumb on first view for me, but why did the ball tracking go slightly left there :laugh:

Surely that was hitting leg stump not middle?

mackembhoy

International Debutant
And it is why those two earlier decisions seemed suspect to me. Naked eye, they looked out.
Was in the car home from work, so missed them after catching most of the days play.

But Cook was pretty confident the first one was out in TMS, surprised it was missing.

Got home as the second one occured and so didn't stop to hear Isa Guha thoughts as wanted to watch, by the time I turned the Tele on they were off for bad light :laugh:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was in the car home from work, so missed them after catching most of the days play.

But Cook was pretty confident the first one was out in TMS, surprised it was missing.

Got home as the second one occured and so didn't stop to hear Isa Guha thoughts as wanted to watch, by the time I turned the Tele on they were off for bad light :laugh:
The first one looked very plumb, shocking when it was missing the stumps on HE. The second one at least looked like umpire's call.

CartyDurham

International Captain

BBC 4 has an hour of highlights from 7pm

CartyDurham

International Captain
And then he edged through about where 4th slip would have been

get a third man W Indies it will save you plenty of runs