• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait, who are half these England blokes. Smith? Atkinson? And Bashir is their first choice spinner nowadays? Arent they meant to be planning for an away Ashes series?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wait, who are half these England blokes. Smith? Atkinson? And Bashir is their first choice spinner nowadays? Arent they meant to be planning for an away Ashes series?
Atkinson is definitely part of that Ashes planning. He’s got wheels

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Mikyle Louis...
I can't remember many batsmen from St.Kitts playing for the West Indies..
If he's the first that's a proud moment for his Island. He could get a stadium named after him like Sammy

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just checked the score, so no doubt wickets will fall now.
So did Saj Mahmood tbf

what about this Smith bloke? Is Foakes injured or has he been moved on?
Foakes has been dropped. Smith is a BazBall vibes pick, he doesn't keep full-time for his county as Foakes does that, and the other Robinson might have been a more obvious pick.

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
So did Saj Mahmood tbf

what about this Smith bloke? Is Foakes injured or has he been moved on?
Mahmood sadly broke down a lot since he debuted, not been fit much the past couple of years.

Smith is deemed a better bat than Foakes (though not as good a keeper).

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I just posted in-between overs elsewhere

"We've done the usual stupid thing of falling for overheads when Lords is always flat."

Gus owes me a beer.

Burgey

Mikyle Louis...
I can't remember many batsmen from St.Kitts playing for the West Indies..
If he's the first that's a proud moment for his Island. He could get a stadium named after him like Sammy
I thought Keith Arthurton was from there but may be mistaken

trundler

Is Ollie Robinson not #intentful enough for Stokes and Baz? Not the fat one, the other one.