• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Unofficial* New Zealand Black Caps Thread

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wow, that's a bold opinion. Isn't picked in FC cricket, and has been average in limited overs stuff. I'd have Santner Patel Sodhi Ashok Lennox Delport Rippon ahead of him.
Nah he's absolutely spot on. Pringle is a gun. Santner and Ajaz are definitely still better than him right now but his fundamentals are basically perfect; he's gonna improve massively with a bit more experience IMO. I'm a massive fan.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He does have a bit of a point - Mathew Sinclair, James Franklin, Andre Adams, Michael Papps, Doug Bracewell, Bevan Small, Greg Hay.
Adams wasn't mediocre.

But this has reminded me of the Papps Wheelbarrow. That'll give me a smile for the next 5 minutes or so.

Flem274*

123/5
Pews and I both backed Tim Weston as well.

In a way, we weren't wrong. He gave the game away early and combined results with looking the part. Should have stuck around imo.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If he wants to spend time with his family then quit the T20 leagues and just play the home summers.

Saying he wanted to spend time with his family and then jet setting around the world chasing coin didn’t sit well with me.
He wants to spend time with his family and maximise his earning potential while he can lol. He's mid 30s and served nz cricket for 10+ years, let him cash in while his body is still fit enough to do so.

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
I find it easy to spot who is over rated but spotting a diamond in the rough takes skill I don't have. My current list of people I back are all captain obvious. People like Rachin, Ashok, etc.
I did think Nathan Smith would end up being a top order batter but that never panned out and I was in love with Sheat but I believe injuries cursed him.

Conway will come good.

They have discovered right arm around is his kryptonite. Needs to make some adjustments,