• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Getting serious flashbacks from the first Ashes test last year.

Was also on a long drive then, following us slowly throwing away a winning position.

Only difference here is that I'm in the passenger seat this time. Have to hope that helps... karmically.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Getting serious flashbacks from the first Ashes test last year.

Was also on a long drive then, following us slowly throwing away a winning position.

Only difference here is that I'm in the passenger seat this time. Have to hope that helps... karmically.
The two wickets after this basically don't exist. We're 9 down.

King Kane

International Debutant
This match has swung back to about 50/50 now.

England need some more Hartley magic to break this partnership.

Or maybe some Root magic.

cnerd123

likes this
Drop Gill for Sarfraz.
Iyer sits out when Kohli is back.

Main issue is leadership. Rohit is such an insipid captain and there is no new leader in sight.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Drop Gill for Sarfraz.
Iyer sits out when Kohli is back.

Main issue is leadership. Rohit is such an insipid captain and there is no new leader in sight.
I dunno, Siraj strikes me as someone who would demand camouflage hats in every match.

Make him captain to continue the tradition of emotional volatility.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I dunno if I'd enjoy England or India canning this more.

I'm sure regardless Stokes will say they feel they won the match