• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Socerer 01

International Captain
Mentioned it before but I have never seen Sarfaraz bat

The guy simply has a ridiculously good fc record

One argument against him was success at A level but he got 160 last week against the Lions and 96 in another game plus averaged 50 against SA

Eventually that should count for something
they’re running out of excuses to not pick him at this stage tbh

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Looks like this is going to the final.day.

If we get a wicket soon we could probably claim an extra half hour.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think Anderson and Bashir in for Leach and Wood maybe good for England. It actually improves their team. Is Bashir another #canbat or an actual allrounder?

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Conditions have got easier. Less playing and missing now. Getting Jadeja out conventionally would have been a tussle.

Spark

Global Moderator
Still plenty going on from my vantage point. Just need to keep it tight and there'll be opportunities