• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Socerer 01

International Captain
Rinku bats 4 for UP when other players are not around though. Sarfraz batted there even when so many were on India or India A duty. Anyways, my point is that he alone is not gonna fix anything. The issue is with the attitude of some of the established players as well.

I mean I wont mind Shreyas and Gill being dropped for Patidar and Sarfraz if it comes to that. But it wont solve the issues we have had. The first innings batting by Gill and Shreyas was especially turgid. Even if they bat at normal pace they would have had 50 and 60 odd each and could have helped us get to 500. The bad decision to Jaddu did not help either but with that, you are then looking at some morale issues for the opponents as well and then some 75 runs lesser to chase here. Could have made all the difference.
which players from UP’s batting lineup are being picked for India or India A? other than Rana who moved there this season and Jurel no one else has played for either of those teams

and no even beyond that Rinku doesnt bat at 4 for UP. at least he hasnt in any fc matches since 2022 and i dont remember that happening before it either, his shtick has always been saving UP’s asses after their top order fails. his India A experience is limited to the 1 match he played few days ago and he is at the same level in Duleep Trophy to Sarfaraz. there’s no argument for having Rinku ahead of Sarfaraz other than Rinku being an ipl success

mackembhoy

International Debutant
KP and Bhogle makes this less fun to enjoy.

Wish Sky would put some effort in buying content other than English football.

Feel sorry for anyone paying to have to listen to this.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
which players from UP’s batting lineup are being picked for India or India A? other than Rana who moved there this season and Jurel no one else has played for either of those teams

and no even beyond that Rinku doesnt bat at 4 for UP. at least he hasnt in any fc matches since 2022 and i dont remember that happening before it either, his shtick has always been saving UP’s asses after their top order fails. his India A experience is limited to the 1 match he played few days ago and he is at the same level in Duleep Trophy to Sarfaraz. there’s no argument for having Rinku ahead of Sarfaraz other than Rinku being an ipl success
*international success. Its the part you are missing. Dont see him having short ball issues either. Worry is if he is tight enough in defence outside the off stump which is SKY's downfall.

Socerer 01

International Captain
*international success. Its the part you are missing. Dont see him having short ball issues either. Worry is if he is tight enough in defence outside the off stump which is SKY's downfall.
this is like those companies hiring that asks for freshers with 5 years of job experience ffs

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bhogle used to be okay but if his social media is anything to go by, he’s started taking himself way too seriously

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I actually wont mind a side like this for the next game if Jaddu is indeed injured and is out of the next test.

Rohit
Jaiswal
Pattidar
Rahul
Tilak
Sarfraz
Axar
Bharat / Jurel (wk)
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah

If Rohit has the nous to use Tilak and Jaiswal as his part time options and get about 15 overs out of them in a day.