• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The existence of Root made it so much less necessary too.

If they thought there was a chance it was just gonna rag and be a low scoring shoot out, Leach and Root bowling 70% of the overs was still totally possible. Or maybe Leach, Root and Rehan. That last extra spinner instead of Jimmy or Robinson made no real sense once Root was gonna bowl and Stokes wasn't.
Yeh but Joe Root consistently bowling 29 overs an innings or more isn’t ideal for him or for the team given he’s their best batsman.

Anyway it’s been good to have a couple of competitive tests on atm.

Uppercut

Yeh but Joe Root consistently bowling 29 overs an innings or more isn’t ideal for him or for the team given he’s their best batsman.

Anyway it’s been good to have a couple of competitive tests on atm.
Yeah but if you pick two spinners who are worse than him he ends up bowling that many anyway.

Burgey

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha that’s ****ing gold. Crazy shot

One of the best things about cricket is when someone pulls an innings or a bowling spell out of their arse which virtually no one thought they had in them. Today was that occasion for him
Pietersen was really slamming him on commentary on Thursday, and then I had the radio in on my way to work and he continued sticking the boot in.

I’m not even saying it was unjustified but he really went in for the kill. Fairs fair, KP gave credit where it was due today. Pope really silenced a few doubters.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I also can’t recall a better innings against Indian spin in these conditions in my lifetime. I was almost rooting for him while it was going on. Almost. Unbelievably good. Did not think for a second he had this ability.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I also can’t recall a better innings against Indian spin in these conditions in my lifetime. I was almost rooting for him while it was going on. Almost. Unbelievably good. Did not think for a second he had this ability.
this was a slow turning pitch with predictable bounce calm down

steve smith ton in pune was far better

then there was KP in mumbai 2012