• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Points Table/Standings

Qlder

International Debutant
Haha, England with a 1-6 record in World Cup. They deserve to miss Champions Trophy as obviously not in the top 8 nations in the World

Another reason they should not make the Olympics I reckon 😉

loterry1994

International Debutant
Do people really give much chance for Sri Lanka to beat NZ? I know in odis you can have a good 10-20 overs and the upset is on but man how the hell do they come back from that spanking from India. I think Bangladesh is a good chance to beat them tommorow.

I also haven’t liked this schedule this World cup at all. Most the top 4 teams have to against the lower sides their last games

Qlder

International Debutant
I also haven’t liked this schedule this World cup at all. Most the top 4 teams have to against the lower sides their last games
In fairness, no-one knew England would be bottom of the ladder when Australua played them in their last games 😀

loterry1994

International Debutant
Someone calculated semi-final qualifying scenarios for both NZ and PakView attachment 37966
Only thing going for Pakistan is they’re playing after NZ and know exactly what they’ll have to do. Cause they can’t really rely on the miracle from Sri Lanka. But if Sri Lanka somehow won you’d get a pretty amazing game with Everything on the line for that England Vs Pakistan game

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, England with a 1-6 record in World Cup. They deserve to miss Champions Trophy as obviously not in the top 8 nations in the World

Another reason they should not make the Olympics I reckon 😉
They wouldn't play the olympics anyway, it would be "Great Britain"

More than half the team would probably be Scots. Lucky for them Ireland aren't included otherwise probably no Englishmen would make the XI

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
if afgh didn't lose to clowngladesh they'd really be in control of their destiny atm
they technically still are given they're tied on points with nz with a game in hand but still yeesh like