• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Shady Slim

International Coach
You say this and yet you have dragged GotSpin into threads he didn't post in at all on numerous occasions. I honestly am far closer to you than I am to him politically on at least 95% of issues, but that is besides the point, you shouldn't get all pissy and play the victim about being called out on dodgy opinions you hold when you do EXACTLY the same thing to others

Glass house, meet 60,000 ton meteorite
i don't even have a problem with you trying to clown on me writlarge, it's that you tried to beclown me, did it on an incorrect premises, got corrected on that and have spent two pages now waaaahing over my correcting you in response to your post somehow being the latest chapter in my obsession with trying to denigrate your guy which just isn't what's happened whatsoever

i'll henceforth only talk about travis head when i have something nice to say and not when i don't. happy?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc’s rep taking a big hit this WC. Can still turn it around but this puts a bit of a dent in his otherwise excellent ODI career.

trundler and GAS should have a debate about this imo.

Gob

International Coach
This battle reminds me the battle between Godzilla and the Kong. Kong was minding his own business when he was dragged in to it

The fact that there are visual resemblances in appearance makes it even more compelling

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not quite sure how you get to 48 as this must qualify for a big ambush. Dipak took you by surprise and your boys who were playing at home never
really recovered and fell short of the semis.

If you look at those two teams in 1992, yeah it was an ambush. Today, you’d only call it that if the definition were to include ‘not fluffing your lines every time you come up against that team you are otherwise on more-or-less equal footing with (well, at least in white ball).’

Burgey

Hopefully he'll hug his ODI WC and World T20 winners' medals just that little bit closer to his heart.

Zinzan

Not quite sure how you get to 48 as this must qualify for a big ambush. Dipak took you by surprise and your boys who were playing at home never
really recovered and fell short of the semis.

Those 2 consecutive shots from Crowe @ 3:49 - 4.05 though ! Sumptuous