• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Points Table/Standings

Preed

U19 12th Man
England below Netherlands and most of these bottlers have been given new contracts.Key should be taken to task for this insult to the playing public.How can a captain and coach who have brought us to this be talking about carrying on.show decency and resign

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
How can a captain and coach who have brought us to this be talking about carrying on.
I guess because they're still in the middle of a tournament and they literally do need to carry on.

Also because they won the last tournament that they played before this one.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So…seriously should India throw the game against SL so either Aus or NZ doesn’t get in? I know it sends the wrong signal that india are afraid of blah blah….but I’m afraid of Australia or NZ in the SF/Final.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
So…seriously should India throw the game against SL so either Aus or NZ doesn’t get in? I know it sends the wrong signal that india are afraid of blah blah….but I’m afraid of Australia or NZ in the SF/Final.
Suggesting we do all that and then go down against SA? You are seriously underrating our choking credentials here...