• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

Punk01

School Boy/Girl Captain
BD are terrible...this current side is the worst in recent years....NZ will thrash them lol
It's actually strong

Good pacers , shoriful , fizz
Good spinners as always
More than handy all-rounders
Decent batsman with mix of youth and experience Shanto,Litton, Musfiqur, shakib, muhmadullah

It will be a formidable side in spinning conditions in Chennai for sure

Flem274*

123/5
I hope you guys aren't reading too much into the England game. NZ have dominant performances against the best in them for sure, but it isn't a consistent event. Bangladesh are very capable of winning this game.

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
I hope you guys aren't reading too much into the England game. NZ have dominant performances against the best in them for sure, but it isn't a consistent event. Bangladesh are very capable of winning this game.
Nah. NZ will thrash them. Just wait and watch

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I am *reasonably* confident in our batting having enough cake to make a score against Bangladesh even on an inconsistent turning pitch. If it nullifies our fast bowlers though, then that is a risk and Bangladesh could also make a good score. So obv take nothing for granted.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Ought to be a straightforward win for the current table toppers
I hope (and am sure) we don't see it that way.

I think from memory we're in Chennai for both Bangladesh and Afghanistan? Not how we'd ideally want it against those two sub-continent teams on a deck that will suit the slower bowlers. I think that's why they would've wanted Kane back in, one more guy who can play spin very well and Mahidi/Mehidy as off spinners to a RHer.

Cricinfo thinks we'll play Conway, Young, Williamson then Ravindra at 4. I doubt it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Stead drops Ravindra to 7, and drops Chapman, I will throw my laptop through the window.

So if this happens, and you don't see me posting from tonight, I have no laptop.
If you do, I have a new one.
I think this is the most likely outcome tbh.