• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I have no confidence in this attack anyway. At the gym rn but Woakes might be dangerous if the bowling conditions are the same as the start of the England innings.

hazsa19

International Regular
Not that I have any experience in power hitting, but I always watch Livingstone and think he’d do better not trying to smash it to the moon.

number11

State Regular
Win or lose this particular game, England have reaffirmed their fave tag for me. 50/5, and now c. 200/6 at a great rate. The team bats deep and fights like Australia of old.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Think it's got to the point where Finn Allen cant continue to try and iron out his faults at international level. They're just too glaringly obvious and too easily exposed by good bowling.

Conway/Young definitely now our opening duo for the World Cup