• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brook opening is weird too tbf. Standard pre-WC experimental ODI. Annoyed by the lack of Boult but at least these aren't total meme sides.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Brook opening is weird too tbf. Standard pre-WC experimental ODI. Annoyed by the lack of Boult but at least these aren't total meme sides.
I would prefer Brook there to Roy but I'm hopeful they'll open with Bairstow and Malan with Brook at 4. Think Malan getting dropped though is inevitable.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Don't know if I've said this before, but I've always wished Malan got more chances in the test setup.

Molehill

International Captain
Not sure what to make of this pitch, a lot of playing and missing, Malan finding the middle of the bat, some weird stuff in the first over of spin and then a snorter from Ferguson.