• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And Curran's another guy who needs to produce something substantial more often than he does. True for his domestic season too.
We’re not that many T20is removed from him being man of the tournament and MOTM at the final. Not sure there’s too many question marked against him?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Bowled a shower of **** in the first 6-8 overs, came back well. England carrying a couple of passengers in Malan and Jacks helped

thundaboult

International Debutant
So what do we think is our strongest seam attack for ODI's and t20's based off the last year or 2? I think its the same 3 guys for both formats. Boult, Henry and Milne.

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
England have 5 spinners just saw New Zealand spinners be effective.

Start with 3 different seamers and get absolutely spanked.

I don't get why teams don't use more than 10-12 overs of spin in T20s.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
England have 5 spinners just saw New Zealand spinners be effective.

Start with 3 different seamers and get absolutely spanked.

I don't get why teams don't use more than 10-12 overs of spin in T20s.
Still think we should have started with spin.

Trent Bridge is a road and only Bairstow played well. So wasn't enough runs to defend.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
We’re not that many T20is removed from him being man of the tournament and MOTM at the final. Not sure there’s too many question marked against him?
I was thinking specifically about his batting, especially this season. Seems to be going backwards afaics. Lots of cameos but not much of substance. And I'm thinking about his domestic performances as well as for England.