• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
Least these two blokes go out firing and score either 10 or 50. Our openers battle for like 15 overs and still get out for 20

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
infracted for being an idiot is a bit harsh lol
I think Spark's point is that he doesn't actually believe he agrees with his own posts anymore, so he's just winding us all up.

Not sure if I agree quite that strongly but it does take the piss beyond just "dumb".

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Murphy should get a go soon. He really hasn't had a proper go against this lineup and there is an argument to suggest he will at least dry up the scoring, but take wickets if they go after his darts.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Duckett and Crawley are making it look very easy (helped along ably by some poor Aussie bowling).

No doubt one of them will do something absolutely moronic to throw a wicket away soon. I reckon a leg side strangle myself.

Shady Slim

International Coach
been sitting here watching the cricket and playing bridge

frankly haven't done too well at the bridge but still made a better fist of it than the aussies