• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean Ponting got a spray and he wasn't even playing - so I am not sure that they were being racist, although it being almost exclusively bunch of racist Tories it is possible. Just not sure you should be overly intimidated by a bloke who might be seeing his last Test swearing at you.
It’s not really about being intimidated is it? It’s about not being abused by people who are given the privilege of access to the players by virtue of their membership of the MCC.

Silver Silva

International Regular
Incredible to think England were bowled out in 54 overs , Australia are on 58 overs but still are less than halfway to England's total with only 6 wickets left ..

91Jmay

International Coach
It’s not really about being intimidated is it? It’s about not being abused by people who are given the privilege of access to the players by virtue of their membership of the MCC.
I mean it is out of order obviously, the whole long room concept/Lords in general is just cringe but you reckon many Aussie teams of the past would have particularly cared about that?

RIcho

School Boy/Girl Captain
I mean it is out of order obviously, the whole long room concept/Lords in general is just cringe but you reckon many Aussie teams of the past would have particularly cared about that?
Matthew Hayden and Andrew Symonds might have taken a different approach