• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly the way he plays on the front foot is worse than a tailender. Him succeeding despite that has me convinced that technique is overrated af.
It's going to hurt him in the long run. It's been ok this series at times because playing late in England is good but it's not a pathway to long term success

91Jmay

International Coach
We've given Head some bonus runs this series, he's looked ordinary whenever we've pitched it up but just gave him starts for no reason trying to bounce him (and rarely using Wood to do it) .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Urgh. Looks like the much vaunted collapse is coming.

This probably shows the benefits of Bazball unfortunately. 250 off 60 is generally more valuable than 200 off 85.

Spark

Global Moderator
Anyway here's the man for a crisis when it's moving around, Mitch Marsh

(I don't even know if I'm joking here)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Urgh. Looks like the much vaunted collapse is coming.

This probably shows the benefits of Bazball unfortunately. 250 off 60 is generally more valuable than 200 off 85.
Yeah it is, but England should have been rolled for under 200 themselves.