• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hello Peter Reid there . An ex manager of my team Sunderland and during his time we had our best team in the last 50 years

that grey haired bloke they just zoomed in on

the fans made a song called Cheer up Peter Reid and it got into the official, charts in the U.K.

based on an old monkees tune, Daydream Believer
Had a terrible record at Prenton park though. Defeats for Sunderland in 95-96, 97-98 (Cup), 98-99, 99-00 (Cup) with just one win.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Hello Peter Reid there . An ex manager of my team Sunderland and during his time we had our best team in the last 50 years

the fans made a song called Cheer up Peter Reid and it got into the official, charts in the U.K.

Don't like the bloke

91Jmay

International Coach

I remember an unkind Newcastle song claiming he had Simian qualities

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
West Bromwich Albion is my team Btw
Now that a club , I’ve always admired over the decades . There’s a fan of them who goes on a Sunderland fan forum but he is greeted as one of our lads

calls himself Boinger and uses a Rick mayll avatar. Can you remember Cyrille Regis scoring a goal of the season? That lad can be seen in a white jumper behind the goal the ball went like a rocket into

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Said earlier I thought this pitch would spin and have uneven bounce but I didn’t think Moeen would be on this early