• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm taking a leaf out of Stuart Broad's playbook and voiding the wins in game 1 and 2 by QLD.

Good series win by NSW tonight.

Flem274*

123/5
On close inspection of the draw, if the Warriors can knock off the Sharks today they're a walk in the park for the top 4.
If though.

Hoping we can make it so we get more than a sudden death playoff against the Storm or some ****s. Next year is the year for a grand final run imo but anything above the 8 we can manage this year will make me stoked af.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
If though.

Hoping we can make it so we get more than a sudden death playoff against the Storm or some ****s. Next year is the year for a grand final run imo but anything above the 8 we can manage this year will make me stoked af.
It's all over mate, lock us in for the four, which of course means a grand final is more than possible.

Flem274*

123/5
It's all over mate, lock us in for the four, which of course means a grand final is more than possible.
i didn't expect this game.

thought the sharks were hard done by with a couple of calls (the stupidest rules in the game stem from the limitation of tackle count) but that was brutal. even when they were ahead we were making a lot of dominant contact and it really sapped them. they defended beautifully until they shattered.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i didn't expect this game.

thought the sharks were hard done by with a couple of calls (the stupidest rules in the game stem from the limitation of tackle count) but that was brutal. even when they were ahead we were making a lot of dominant contact and it really sapped them. they defended beautifully until they shattered.
The Sharks are cod ordinary. Only top eight side I think they’ve beaten this year was Parra early on as part of the horror draw at the start of the year. They’ll go straight out in the finals.

Good to see my bois overcoming two sinbins to get it done.

Burgey

I’m sure there were a few calls over the course of 80 minutes which went the other way. If you play against 11 for 10 minutes and can’t win you’re kidding yourselves anyway

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see my bois overcoming two sinbins to get it done.
What's up with your man RCG blatantly coming in and sticking his knees in a players back?
The guys a heck of a player but that was seriously bone headed stuff which could of easily cost them the game.
Understand the guy looks like a criminal but that doesn't mean he has to behave like one.
Anyway got the 2 points but it was an escape from Alcatraz even more so looking at what social posted.

Burgey

Yeah was a stupid and lazy play from Reg. I didn’t see the whole game but he’s not generally someone who goes for a cheap shot like that. Bit of front row depth to cover him at least. I think the great Wiremu Greig is due back soon

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah was a stupid and lazy play from Reg. I didn’t see the whole game but he’s not generally someone who goes for a cheap shot like that. Bit of front row depth to cover him at least. I think the great Wiremu Greig is due back soon
Yikes just saw now he's been given 4-5 weeks. Gonna be a tough journey this weekend to mouth breathing redneck wonderland.