• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shady Slim

International Coach
key words: "well articulated"
i think from my original post:
feels a bit rough to cop a month on the sidelines for goatse given i could walk into any given politics thread and go on a big racist rant and get like a warning or whatever at most, probably not even that if i desisted after one post
it's clear to anyone with greater reading comprehension skills than a four year old that the point is "one month for this seems stiff in comparison to racism which in the past hasn't necessarily attracted sanctions", and you're the one going out of your way to be deliberately obtuse in your interpretation lmao

Howe_zat

Audio File
it's clear to anyone with greater reading comprehension skills than a four year old that the point is "one month for this seems stiff in comparison to racism which in the past hasn't necessarily attracted sanctions", and you're the one going out of your way to be deliberately obtuse in your interpretation lmao
complex things are harder to moderate than obvious things. more at 11

Shady Slim

International Coach
complex things are harder to moderate than obvious things. more at 11
tellingly, this is the first post that addresses the substantive concern, and it does raise a good point

on the other hand, i'd argue that bigotry can be deceptively simple and often gets through the radar unless you go full Robbie with how you do it

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You used photos of a of rugby league forumer too iirc, just it make it extra creepy.
The problem was that whenever someone actually knew anything about libertarianism you would get into an actual discussion with them rather than continuing to bait them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah genuinely a great guy to talk cricket with. Can’t we pretend that @TheJediBrah posted it instead :ph34r:
This is a splendid idea but I can think of even better fall guy candidates.

We have a member who has recently taken to spamming match threads every Test with repetitive and partisan takes, and he doesn't take hints when people suggest he stop the fact-free assertions.

So what I'm saying is, Spark should be banned. :ph34r:

Last edited: