• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well played FHK, that was a good licking for my young calves.

The wicket-keeper, Chow Hang-tung with a fantastic unbeaten century.

JOJOXI

International Captain
However, on the assumption of 16 - 1 big group of 16, double round-robin, 2 games a week with the same qualification system as CWC8 - top 2 straight to semi-finals, 3rd to 6th in playoffs seems the way to go?

Could be similar for a Plate comp if there is desire for that? 7th and 8th qualify automatically to Plate semi-finals, 9th to 12th in Plate Playoffs?

Confirmation that format is one group of 16 double-round robin, 2 games a week

Top 2 = straight to semi-finals

3rd to 6th = into playoffs

Semi finals are

1st vs winner of 4th v 5th
2nd vs winner of 3rd v 6th

7th and 8th straight into plate semi-finals

9th to 12th = Plate playoffs

Plate semi finals are

7th vs winner of 10th v 11th
8th vs winner of 9th v 12th

SillyCowCorner1

I can't pronounce his first name, but Ngonidzashe Gert is going crazy right now for AA'S.

With 11 overs left, he can blast a quick-fire century.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the things I do hate about playing games like Stumped is its more important to know how to game the system than actually play a simulated cricket game... I understand its available to us all, but still leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

SillyCowCorner1

GG CC got a thrashing, to no surprise from me in their season opener.

A developmental team losing a key player soon in Nalin Mandhatri.