• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

JOJOXI

International Captain
PS. If you guys are looking for decent dev practice TMOs are not the answer… TNTs are a better bet.
Sorry about that, I know your side are normally up near the top in these CWC comps so hadn't expected the XPV - it seems like you've had a few big players age out recently seeing how much your XPV dropped in final 3 games of your DEV season

ataraxia

International Coach
Massive shame about the stamina, but the best pull either team has had yet by a ways –

1688528326446.png

That 5–0 in the batting column sure looks pretty. Hope he's ready for super intensive coaching; he won't have any time for car restoration no longer. Now for opinions – keeper or spinner? Both would be immensely valuable to this team. Realising that I can hardly train either, what d'ya reckon?

1688528544858.png

Not shabby all up. But be good to consign one of Buck's dobbling or Tickner's keeping to the bin.

ataraxia

International Coach
All that tells me is you have to much monies!!!
Yes. Yes I do.

Over a thousand matches in, the club's first haul of 7, and he makes it 8! Such a Daly thing to do.

1688625025539.png

2nd highest BQ ftr :ph34r:

1688625061873.png

Meanwhile Mortimer is going great guns in the ensuing T20 match – AX-W 111–1 (11).

Last edited:

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TMOs losing to KryptoKnights @Krypto ... Levy and Davidson doing a good job of standing up to the Krypto bowlers but not quite following through all the way, unfortunately late middle order not doing enough at the end to post a big enough score. Bowlers trying hard but not quite up to the international quality that is Fouche. The worst possible wicket for them. So just happy to have been competitive.

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
TMOs losing to KryptoKnights @Krypto ... Levy and Davidson doing a good job of standing up to the Krypto bowlers but not quite following through all the way, unfortunately late middle order not doing enough at the end to post a big enough score. Bowlers trying hard but not quite up to the international quality that is Fouche. The worst possible wicket for them. So just happy to have been competitive.
Was a competitive match, you nullified the 5k rating difference. Mostly due to top batting performances. Conditions favored the batsman this time around however very good game, enjoyed it thank you