• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry

I know you don’t like it but that’s life I’m afraid. Crap happens and as a fan of England and reading these threads, what I posted is nothing compared to how the England players have been described

it’s a glimpse of an England win ok. After the way it’s been it’s allowed to say stuff
Eh? I'm an England supporter. Just exercise some restraint.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is what part where Head thoroughly and decisively dicks England down and out of the test

CartyDurham

International Captain
Eh? I'm an England supporter. Just exercise some restraint.
Ok I’m really sorry for celebrating the success in getting two of the best players in the world out

dear me man. Have you read the threads and you go on at me
Use the ignore feature

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok I’m really sorry for celebrating the success in getting two of the best players in the world out

dear me man
If someone IRL kept interjecting into conversations with the same thing every 30 seconds, I wonder what would happen...

Spark

Global Moderator
Just haven't liked how we've approached this since tea. Bat time sure but you can't just bowlers bowl at you indefinitely with no real attempt to alter their plans