• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I do think we've been far, far too defensive and lax after tea. There was a real opportunity to cause Stokes significant difficulty with his bowling rotations but the score has gone nowhere and that's probably contributed to Marnus's shot at least.

loterry1994

International Debutant
I do think we've been far, far too defensive and lax after tea. There was a real opportunity to cause Stokes significant difficulty with his bowling rotations but the score has gone nowhere and that's probably contributed to Marnus's shot at least.
they’ve played the right way in my opinion grind out their bowlers more. Then you get two brainless shots and unnecessary wickets by supposedly out two best batters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Left quite a lot of runs out there with some poor running.

Spark

Global Moderator
they’ve played the right way in my opinion grind out their bowlers more. Then you get two brainless shots and unnecessary wickets by supposedly out two best batters
There's a balance to be struck here. We're a long long way from safety.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Uzzy just a lazy ass with the running some the worse you’ll see by an international player. Just makes your innings harder not taking those extra runs

CartyDurham

International Captain
Let’s be honest here. Australia are blowing this game due to poor bowling and some horrendous shot making

that’s all it is

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know everyone says chasing here gets easier. And we've done some big ones. But with the way we're batting. We could do with chasing 200-250. I think we can get over the line with that.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Bazball has infected their brains too. Like a parasite.
It spectacular bad play by Australia that England are some how still in with a chance

all the tactics in the world doesn’t compensate for human incompetence

that’s all that has happened this afternoon

loterry1994

International Debutant
Let’s be honest here. Australia are blowing this game due to poor bowling and some horrendous shot making

that’s all it is
this whole series has been about who can blow away the dominate position better. England had it the start of the day, Aus had it at lunch, then England somehow got it again with their tail.

just been a lot of brainless batting and tactics by both teams all series

CartyDurham

International Captain
Two of the top batsmen in the world getting out to shots that would embarrass a school boy

no getting away from that

CarlsbergXpress

U19 Vice-Captain
Jeez what is going to happen next in this series? Seriously affecting my work output, good job it’ll be over at the weekend tbh, unless it pisses down of course 👀

CartyDurham

International Captain
Bairstow will have obviously given smith the send off there

nothing that hasn’t been done by both sides forever

CartyDurham

International Captain
How many times do you need to post the exact same thing man, we get it.
Sorry. I said it once that post

I know you don’t like it but that’s life I’m afraid. Crap happens and as a fan of England and reading these threads, what I posted is nothing compared to how the England players have been described

it’s a glimpse of an England win ok. After the way it’s been it’s allowed to say stuff