• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Number 11

State Regular
Cummins is such a mediocre captain. Ignoring the trash bowling, he also completely lost his head captaincy wise at the end there

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBF Stokes batted bloody well. Wood innings was the difference - it was short enough to give Australia confidence but enough runs to disrupt the innings. Bowl normally and England probably get to 175-180 or so.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Now the game starts again

you can assume that Robinson and stokes will not bowl

So it’s all on wood, broad, Woakes and moeen to try and give England a chance for the win

26 the lead. I feel to have a chance for England they have to bowl the Aussies out for around 230

even that would give a chance of around 30% for the win to England

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Stokes a helluva player as long as there are no fielders within 50 metres of him
Mate I was a crappy low level club batsman and even I felt godlike that one time they put everyone on the boundary to try and get the number 11 on strike. I don't get why Aus do it even on the last balls of the over

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
world record is 8 catches in test

smith 5 catches if he took 3 more he will Equal A Rahane of india

congratulation Ben Stokes for 6000 test runs

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think Australia will lose more than 2-3 wickets by close of play. Looks good for batting out there.