• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
On another note, does anyone know a good highlights site, I have been using Cricket Highlights 2 but seems to only be 5 minute segments at the mo. Google not much help and most of them look like scams. I live in a primitive country near Australia that Bazball originated from but they decided not to show the Ashes on Sky.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
On another note, does anyone know a good highlights site, I have been using cricket12 but seems to only be 5 minute segments at the mo. Google not much help and most of them look like scams. I live in a primitive country near Australia that Bazball originated from but they decided not to show the Ashes on Sky.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
On another note, does anyone know a good highlights site, I have been using cricket12 but seems to only be 5 minute segments at the mo. Google not much help and most of them look like scams. I live in a primitive country near Australia that Bazball originated from but they decided not to show the Ashes on Sky.
Just search for highlights of the game/day you want on YouTube.

10% of the top results will be Indians speaking English in a very thick accent just talking about the game for fifteen minutes without any highlights but most of them will be good.

halba

International 12th Man
Why is Boland ahead of Neser in the pecking order? We could've won the game already with Ness, the pitch is perfect for him plus another 30-50 runs with the bat

Him and Cumo steaming in would've been unplayable

Boland isn't that great on english wickets and is god awful with the bat in comparison. Yes he has credits mainly from kookaburra performances

In England
Neser> Boland same way Marsh> Green

Really think the selectors have missed the plot entirely

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
On another note, does anyone know a good highlights site, I have been using Cricket Highlights 2 but seems to only be 5 minute segments at the mo. Google not much help and most of them look like scams. I live in a primitive country near Australia that Bazball originated from but they decided not to show the Ashes on Sky.
Yeah but if you're talking about NZ, it's on TVNZ online free to air. It's not really a 'good' highlight package, it actually frustrates **** out of me.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Speaking of highlights...there cannot be a harder hitter of a cricket ball than Mitch Marsh. The shot that got me was the one on 54 where he drove a ball from Wood off a length sort of inside out, and it was still picking up pace as it hit the rope. Insane batting. I can't think of anyone who hits it,even not timed, to the boundary with such velocity

MRNC5.0

Cricket Spectator
Shame Wood is so old. Would be great to get another 10 years of this post 2019 version of him. Never used to rate him but his pace rattles good batsman like no one since moustache era Johnson. Even when you're on the receiving end of it seeing batsman facing bodily harm is the best thing in cricket for some morbid reason. The gladitorial aspect of it I suppose.

halba

International 12th Man
Shame Wood is so old. Would be great to get another 10 years of this post 2019 version of him. Never used to rate him but his pace rattles good batsman like no one since moustache era Johnson. Even when you're on the receiving end of it seeing batsman facing bodily harm is the best thing in cricket for some morbid reason. The gladitorial aspect of it I suppose.
He's like a better and more accurate version of Shoaib