• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
23 for 6

theyve trended downwards in their last three completed innings Australia

100 for 7

80 odd for 7

and todays 23 for 6

got to be concerning even though they are winning the series
the lower order have all sucked for both teams that why both teams have had good positions while batting but hardly capitalised on it to get bigger leads than they should have

91Jmay

International Coach
There have been a total of 63 no balls in the series so far but it's nowhere near a record for even a single match ..

The record for the most no balls bowled in a single Test match is 103
West Indies vs Pakistan at Bridgetown in 1977 ..

I guess Imran Khan & Sarfraz Nawaz vs Colin Croft , Joel Garner and Andy Roberts was not a great time for the batsmen 😅
Great get this, cheers

Gob

International Coach
Good even day I reckon, our tail looks order of magnitude stronger but Aus threatened most of time. Same as our innings ball randomly goes dead for brief spells.
Reckon this could end up a 1 innings shoot out
Yeah but Moeen is at 7 now

Even I'd say. Both teams could have had it a lot worse