• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc brought back here specifically for the Bairstow lbw/ through the gate I reckon

CartyDurham

International Captain
He's been doing that for the last half hour and got plenty of singles tbf. This just deviated that bit more.
Was at least a foot outside off and if he can’t sense that, he is forever going to get out to that ****

was a Micky mouse bit of batting

CartyDurham

International Captain
I mean at the end of the day it's a batsman that averages 28 getting 5 runs more than his average. Playing exactly at his level if you ask me
Exactly . I’ve never seen the like in my time of watching England since the 70s onwards

how he remains guaranteed a start is beyond me, so I treat any runs at all as a bonus

slowfinger

International Debutant
You can't tempt Bairstowe, Root, even Duckett with these ones, but Pope/Crawley/Brook will always be tempted and that's why I don't think they'll reach the same level.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can't tempt Bairstowe, Root, even Duckett with these ones, but Pope/Crawley/Brook will always be tempted and that's why I don't think they'll reach the same level.
Duckett has left about 15 balls in his last ten tests. He fishes at them all the time

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think Aus have a very very slightly above par total on board here. But given conditions should ease out tomorrow, I think England should think of 300 as their par.