• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really wish Australia rested Cummins for Neser ..

Short turnaround time from Lords , Australia 2-0 up .Even if worse case scenario England thumped Australia, they would still be ahead and have a fresh Cummins to set things right .. He's certainly not gonna rest if Australia lose here and at Old Trafford..
It won’t matter mate. He can have a spell after this one’s wrapped up.

That’s actually a very good grab

Burgey

Does Carey have to be concussion tested again after kissing the ball on the way down in taking that catch?

AVA

State Vice-Captain
If Carey had some mints after tea he could have found a new workaround to spitting on the ball.

Burgey

lol Brook at 3 is such a vibes move. Absolutely no evidence it will succeed whatsoever other than *gestures vaguely*
Someone said the other day he asked to be moved from the spot in county cricket a few years ago. Is that true? It does seem an odd one but someone had to do it I guess. If a root wants to stay at four then I guess he was next in line