• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Root needs to make up his mind whether he buys into the carefree bull**** mindset that nothing matters or whether he wants to go back to being a proper test cricketer and give a **** like he just did there.

ripper868

International Coach
Think we might be in a spot of bother here. 400 feels very par score tbh, and we still a long way from that

91Jmay

International Coach
Reckon a proper short leg has a chance at that, Root too tall/rising too much but it went through his legs.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think we might be in a spot of bother here. 400 feels very par score tbh, and we still a long way from that
Nah I think it’s a fair bit less than that mate, been made to look that way by some ordinary bowling middle session to a bloke playing a career knock and some woeful catching.

ripper868

International Coach
Nah I think it’s a fair bit less than that mate, been made to look that way by some ordinary bowling middle session to a bloke playing a career knock and some woeful catching.
Ta, I've been in and out meetings all day, so assumed if Marsh can do it, anyone could.