• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robinson is utter ****e. At this pace he needs to be hitting a consistent line and length, but he's all over the place. It's awful. Being rightly pummelled by Marsh.

Oh excellent, now the dickhead's injured. Really should have picked Tongue.
Yeah he’s obviously got te tools to be a very effective test bowler but it’s like he’s too busy trying on the macho bull**** to realise he needs to consistently borrow Angus Fraser’s MO. If he did he’d be top shelf

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The consistency with which we have completely dicked every single position of ascendancy in every test is remarkable. It's more like a ****ing tour than a home series this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@Burgey are the parallels that obvious? I feel Philander was the bigger traitor to his country
I think Vern enjoyed a suspicious rest more than Robinson, who’s obviously injured himself somehow there. I just hate injuries. It’s ****ed.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Elite captaincy from Stokes, really saving test cricket.

They don't even deserve to have beers with the Australians post-series

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So England haven’t picked their best keeper while Stokes, Robinson & Moeen aren’t 100%

Australia really needs to make them pay here

Spark

Global Moderator
I think verb enjoyed a suspicious rest more than Robinson, who’s obviously injured himself somehow there. I just hate injuries. It’s ****ed.
Yeah this to me just shows he should have been rotated out - he and Broad have done a hell of a lot of bowling the last three weeks

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
England haven’t been good, but credit where it’s due to Marsh, this has been some display of power and it’s turned the game on its head. Root must be feeling pretty sick right now.