• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
Robinson is utter ****e. At this pace he needs to be hitting a consistent line and length, but he's all over the place. It's awful. Being rightly pummelled by Marsh.

Oh excellent, now the dickhead's injured. Really should have picked Tongue.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
This is trash bowling from robinson. You can't bowl 130 km/h dibbly dobbler bouncers at mitch marsh of all people FFS. Now robinson is injured LOL. Really is 2021 all over again.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd I have had my head mostly in my phone and just looked up to see it’s nearly 180. Swear it was only 130 odd a few overs ago. This is getting away from England vert very quickly

Robinson looks like he’s hurt. That’s ****ed up