• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, it’s funny I don’t remember Lee being particularly quick in 2005, I guess Dizzy and Kasper’s pedestrian-ness are muddying my memories.
He bowled that series how he did for about 80% of his career - either full or short. He wasn’t really suited to English conditions at the best of times as he was quite short and skiddy, but the method he used in 01 and 05 was pish.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When it has just clipped the pad and still missed off by a foot or more, it probably wasn't hitting.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Also jjust realised something kinda random. A good chunk of recent express bowlers have pretty express names. Completely useless trivia for the day.

Mark Wood
Brett Lee
Shaun Tait
Dale Steyn
Shane Bond

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The keeper for Thommo in Brisbane grade showed me where he stood for him and it absolutely miles back - easy 30 metres
I'm going to start calling you Forrest Gump (if anyone's ever read the sequel it makes more sense)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
So is Jonny’s drop counter going to be measured in double or triple figures by the end of this series?

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Lol a 100 quid to watch a cricket game, you guys are getting ripped off.
FTECB

Everything is just getting ramped up over here now.

Saw the Hives at Glasto and they were great so thought i'd go see them £45 at Newcastle City Hall. The Chillis were over £100 when I saw them in London last year. More than doubled in recent times for gigs.

Also **** Jonny Bairstow