• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wood's development in the last 18 months or so is insane. He was never slow but he's gone from merely fast to out and out express after hitting 30. Given most bowlers slow down as they get older....
Amazing what sports science can do for a fella of his age these days eh?

morgieb

Is Stone basically done for these days or is he coming back from injury?
I think he's injured again with a hammy problem. He's not 100% done in a similar way that Archer seems to be but I think any Tests from him has to be seen as a bonus.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wood's development in the last 18 months or so is insane. He was never slow but he's gone from merely fast to out and out express after hitting 30. Given most bowlers slow down as they get older....
Different runup

Used to have a really short one but lengthened it to take strain off body

halba

International 12th Man
warner out B broad for 4..theres something u dont see every day :sp_ike:

Time for Warner to retire in the summer, hes just bang average for us over the long run.

Wood bowling 95mph- hes the fastest bowler on the planet right? Brett Lee probably close to him before, speed wise.

Burgey

Actually really filthy on Warner. He’d chipped in and contributed a bit the past two tests so it had slipped my mind how ****ing abject he’s been for so long, then he goes and reminds me

Calm_profit

State Vice-Captain
warner out B broad for 4..theres something u dont see every day :sp_ike:

Time for Warner to retire in the summer, hes just bang average for us over the long run.

Wood bowling 95mph- hes the fastest bowler on the planet right? Brett Lee probably close to him before, speed wise.
Warner is retiring this summer